OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility. This Contest is open only to those who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees of UNA Health, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Entries that contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, infringing, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content will be immediately disqualified at the sole and unfettered discretion of UNA Health.
- Agreement to Rules. By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of UNA Health as final and binding as it relates to this Contest.
- Contest Period. Entries will be accepted online starting on ______________________ and ending ______________________. All entries must be received by ______________________.
- How to Enter. The Contest must be entered by [describe how entries are submitted]. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of UNA Health.
- Prizes. The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive (the “Prize”). The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for UNA Health to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Execution of a Release is a condition to delivery of the Prize.
- Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification. Winner will be selected by the management of UNA Health based upon its determination, in its sole discretion, of the entries that best communicate the benefits of UNA Health products. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection. UNA Health shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within thirty (30) from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed Release as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT UNA HEALTH’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You. By submitting an entrty, You understand and agree that UNA Health, anyone acting on behalf of UNA Health, and UNA Health’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this Contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of UNA Health. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless UNA Health from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which UNA Health may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: UNA Health reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond UNA Health’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, UNA Health may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) any such action taken by UNA Health. UNA Health reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or violates these Official Contest Rules. UNA Health has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
- Limitation of Liability. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless UNA Health and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
- Disputes. THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF [NORTH CAROLINA], WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List. To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: UNA Health, Inc., 717 Green Valley Rd Suite 200, Greensboro, NC 27408. Requests must be received no later than ______________________.
- Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Contest is UNA Health, Inc.